Backhoe Loader Training
Backhoe/ Loader Operator Training
RIIMPO319D Conduct backhoe/loader operations
After completing this course you will be able to:
- Conduct a safety and maintenance walk-around inspection
- Safely operate Wheel Loader Backhoes
This unit involves:
- Planning the work for the prevailing working conditions
- Using the controls and operating systems to manage the operation of the equipment
- Locating the load and identifying the load characteristics
- Safely moving the load
- Monitoring the controls
- Stopping, shutting down and securing the equipment after the completion of operations.
At the completion of the course you will receive a Statement of Attainment that is a nationally recognised qualification for this machine.
Refunds and Course CreditsRefunds and Course Credits will apply to all participants enrolled to complete a course. Minimum 5 business days notice of cancellation required to recieve a full refund on fees paid. See Terms and Conditions of Course Enrolments for further information.
Dress Requirements / Personal Protective EquipmentIt is the responsibility of course participants to acquire their own safety and protective clothing which includes:
- Long Sleeve Hi-Visibility Shirt (or Long Sleeve Shirt with a Hi-Visibility Vest)
- Long Pants
- Steel Cap Safety Boots
- Hard Hat (Optional)
- Safety Glasses (Optional)
- Safety Gloves & Belt Clip (Optional)
- Ear plugs (provided by NHST)
Course Pre-requisitesThere are no pre-requisites for this course.
No previous training is necessary.