Backhoe Loader Training
Backhoe/ Loader Operator Training
RIIMPO319D Conduct backhoe/loader operations
This unit of competency covers the functions required to prepare and operate a front end loader backhoe to meet minimum training and assessment standards for the purposes of certification.
After completing this course you will be able to:
- Conduct a safety and maintenance walk-around inspection
- Safely operate Wheel Loader Backhoes
This unit involves:
- Planning the work for the prevailing working conditions
- Using the controls and operating systems to manage the operation of the equipment
- Locating the load and identifying the load characteristics
- Safely moving the load
- Monitoring the controls
- Stopping, shutting down and securing the equipment after the completion of operations.
At the completion of the course you will receive a Statement of Attainment that is a nationally recognised qualification for this machine.
Refunds and Course Credits
Refunds and Course Credits will apply to all participants enrolled to complete a course. Minimum 5 business days notice of cancellation required to recieve a full refund on fees paid. See Terms and Conditions of Course Enrolments
for further information.
Dress Requirements / Personal Protective Equipment
It is the responsibility of course participants to acquire their own safety and protective clothing which includes:
- Long Sleeve Hi-Visibility Shirt (or Long Sleeve Shirt with a Hi-Visibility Vest)
- Long Pants
- Steel Cap Safety Boots
- Hard Hat (Optional)
- Safety Glasses (Optional)
- Safety Gloves & Belt Clip (Optional)
- Ear plugs (provided by NHST)
There are no pre-requisites for this course.
No previous training is necessary.
How to Enrol
If you would like to register for a course please download a course enrolment form by clicking one the link above and then follow the instructions on the form or alternatively you can enrol into a course online by click on Enrol Online.
To enquire about available course dates, bookings, course costs or anything else please ring our office on (07) 4927 0666, Monday to Friday between the hours of 8.00am and 4.30pm or use our contact us page to email us.